We are in the middle of the most beautiful season of the year, the atmosphere of celebration is already everywhere, there is excitement, everyone is awaiting the first snowflakes and the presents left under the tree, it’s the month of the moments spent with family or with the dear ones.
December is also the month when we prepare, usually at the last minute, the endless lists of gifts for all our loved ones. If on your gift list there is also a refined gentleman (or more) with impeccable taste, Tudor Personal Tailor fashion consultants come to your rescue with ten suggestions that will help you cope well with this challenge.
1. Tudor Personal Tailor gift card is the easiest and customizable option, be it an impeccable made to measure suit, a pair of stylish shoes with Goodyear Welt construction, a warm wool sweater or a perfectly tailored shirt, his beneficiary will have step by step advice for choosing the cuts, materials and customizations that highlight his personality and style. The card comes in a blue velvet box signed by Tudor Personal Tailor.
2. The jacket is essential for the cold winter evenings and a gentleman will certainly appreciate the versatility of a multi-purpose jacket that will suit not only the temperatures, but also its daily activities. We recommend you one of the models of Tudor jackets from the ready-to-wear range, made of quality fabrics that can be worn both with casual outfits, along with practical pieces, and also over a business attire.
Stake on accessories as they are perfect for a quick change of look, and a gentleman has never too many in his wardrobe.
3. The classic business briefcase is a must-have accessory for every gentleman working in the business field and not only, made of the highest quality genuine leather.
4. A pair of cufflinks is a sophisticated choice. The models you can’t fail with are those in the classic colors of a gentleman: silver, gold, blue, purple, black, red.
5. Leather accessories like a pair of leather gloves are essential for the cold winter days; add a classic leather belt for an elegant and practical Christmas gift.
6. Accessories for shirt are always an ideal choice. Best neckties and bow ties are made of silk or fine wool. At Tudor Personal Tailor you can choose from a wide collection of models and patterns that will give to a gentleman the touch of originality and style.
7. The scarf is that special accent that says it all about the personality of the wearer, and a gentleman with a well-defined personal style knows that the details are those that make the difference between ordinary and extraordinary. Choose to make as a gift a scarf of the finest wool or mixed with natural silk, either classic in neutral colors, or modern in bold color combinations.
8. The pocket square of silk or cotton is indispensable of the jacket of gentleman, so choose the right one from a variety of patterns and prints.
9. Straps are a versatile accessory, a statement on personal style, devoid of any gentleman's wardrobe. Whether you choose the classic versions in solid colors or with cheerful prints, they will always be an appreciated gift at any occasion.
10. Accessories for a gentleman's wardrobe keep it in an impeccable shape, and a must for every wardrobe is the shoe tree. Made of cedar wood, which absorbs moisture and maintains a suitable climate inside the shoes, shoe trees will keep their original shape and will especially prevent early wrinkles that appear in the front.